Friday 3 April 2009

Website launch & latest feature


Finally! The website has officially launched today! Please check it out and let us know what you think.
After a long hard week of fashion fun I am off for a wee mini break to the West coast and though on a break I will have camera in hand to report on the Fashionista street styles of Oban & islands. But before I leave, here is a wee picture of the latest featured designers from our showroom. I must thank the very lovely customer who just brought in the article from last weeks Scotland on Sunday which I had neglected to pick up and would have then missed it! Check out the reversible african print cape by OPPS and hand-printed pashmina by Albal. Good Times.
Have a great weekend and may the sun keep shining. x

No comments:

Post a Comment