Friday 3 October 2014

The best shoes from Fashion Week SS15!

So Fashion Week Month is pretty much at an end now. The models are scoffing well-earned burgers, the editors are compiling trend reports, the high street stores and scribbling down ideas to steal and the designers are no doubt back in the studio working on their Autumn/Winter 2015 collections. And me? I'm scouring the runway and street style snaps for the craziest and most lust-worthy shoes, of course!


Simone Rocha's crazy furry flats kind of remind me of a pair of fluffy slippers my granny owns. Maybe that's why I love them! There's also an inverted widow's peak thing going on at the toe - Count Dracula meets Cousin It?


Pointed flats are my favourite kind of shoe at the moment, and this pair from Giorgio Armani is right up my street! There were other colours, too, but I don't think you can beat a good old monochrome stripe.


These offerings from Marni are like a cross between a 'sensible' sandal, a roll of electrical tape and a tyre... and I love them. I imagine them to feel super light and springy when you walk in them. Perfect for a day of sightseeing!

  

More fur! Or... feathers? Tinsel? Whatever that material is, I love these Rochas heels. Ridiculous, obviously, but in the best possible way. It would be impossible to be sad wearing these shoes!


Likewise these brilliant bow-bedecked heels from No.21. With huge golden satin bows tied to the side, could this be the ultimate princess shoe? Cinderella, eat your heart out!


I love these 70s-style clog/platform heels from Prada - and the carpeted catwalk is awesome too! There were tonnes of different styles to choose from, but I love the opulence of a decorated heel, toughened up by the studs in the leather.

 
And last but not least... Dolce & Gabbana seem to create my favourite everything, every season, and these shoes are no exception. A perfectly elegant and refined shape, with just the right amount of unusual embellishments.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Tekhnik Menyembuhkan Ayam Aduan Yang Terkena Lumpuh Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    https://ayambakar33033.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/lebih-dari-satu-ciri-memaparkan-ayam-bangkok-aduan-super-yg-menakutkan/

    https://bakarayam33033.wordpress.com/2018/07/19/teknik-dalam-menjaga-ayam-toraja-lumpuh-serta-keram-serta-dikit-info-permainan-paramisi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would highly recommend Mr, Benjamin services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email.. / lfdsloans@outlook.com  Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete